My doula journey began in 2017 after the birth of my son, Ollie. Through my own experience, I learned that growing a family is no small task or one that should be done alone. I also found the process overwhelming at times with all of the education, resources, opinions, and choices we had to make. As a doula, I am here to help families navigate through the process of fertility, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum so they feel empowered and confident. My empathetic and calm nature allows me to have a meaningful connections with my clients and other members of the care team and helps to facilitate a calm environment for birth and postpartum. I am passionate about providing evidence based information and teaching my clients throughout the process so they feel confident making the decisions that are best for them. Overall, my goal for my clients is for them to have the tools and resources they need to write their own story and feel supported as they grow their family.
In my free time I love to read, play with my son and husband, take my big dog to the dog park, cuddle with my little dog on the couch, attempt to keep plants alive, listen to music/podcasts, and watch comedies/standup.
- 200 hour Certified Professional Doula Training – AlloTribe Training Academy – Fall 2021
- TENS for Labor – April 2021
- Working With Stillbirth and Miscarriages Workshop – Elizabeth Petrucelli, SBD, CCCE – November 2020
- Basic Doula Training (Birth & Postpartum) – AlloTribe – August 2020
- 85 hour Prenatal Yoga Trainee – Spring/Summer 2020
- Certified Birth Doula – DONA International – February 2020
- Birth Doula Training – DONA International – January 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree – Psychology – University of Colorado Boulder – May 2016